AGRIFLEX 363 ROW CROP TIRES
- Alliance Tires
- AgriFlex 363 Row Crop Tires
398 All Steel High Speed Floatation Radial
Modern methods in fields spraying prove that the new AGRIFLEX 363 is an optimal tire for heavy and high speed self propelled sprayers. A growing demand for long and fast run of fully loaded sprayers from central warehouses to the field, caused increase tread wear resistances on hard surfaces, as well as, an efficient work in the fields.
The AGRIFLEX 363 series is an IMPROVED FLEXION (IF) tire. The IF tire construction enables work with higher tires deflection, providing up to 20% higher load capacity for the same inflation pressure as regular tires. The new AGRIFLEX 363 series is characterized by:
Click Here To View Sizes and Specs
- Directional lugs design, divided into separated blocks, provides excellent grip on soft surfaces
- Larger number of blocks and high rubber to void tread ratio, enable long tread wear life, comfort
- Low rolling resistances during transport operation on hard surfaces
- Larger tires footprint area provides higher traction, reduce fuel costs, and minimizes soil compaction
- Steel belted carcass structure ensures uniform ground pressure distribution and extended tread wear
- Steel belts shield provides outstanding puncture protection
CALL US TODAY
Contact Marlan or Gary
West Point, Nebraska
661 South Lincoln St.
West Point, NE 68788
Contact Tammy or Cale
620 North 23rd St.
Richmond, IN 47374
Contact Bill or Kim
26884 Pearl Road
Parma, ID 83660